- Sr. Technical Product Development/Marketing Director with 10+ years of experience in managing application development and marketing strategies to ensure global acceptance of newly developed products.
- Extensive experience in working closely with cross-functional teams including application developers, marketing teams, application publishing entities, and global vendors throughout development and marketing projects.
- Previous experience includes development of marketing and development KPI analytics to facilitate and visualize decision-making efforts using data-driven strategies.
- Experienced in global application deployments and development of marketing efforts to bring application user base from a singular region to a global engagement.
- As a permanent resident I’m legally authorized to work in the United States.
09/2021 – Present
Product Manager (Freelancer), Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Software product manager via Upwork platform
12/2020 – 10/2021
Head of IT Delivery at Planner 5D Ltd., The Baltic States, Europe
- Transformed product development process to Scrum-based ideology.
- Maintained project communication and documentation using JIRA and Slack.
- Added feature and bug prioritization process to testing and development processes.
- Maintained AI Development and R&D teams throughout new product development of AI solutions.
- Scaled team to 26 developers and implemented remote processes.
- Launched refactored Windows application to the Windows store to comply with Windows store updates (3D changed from DirectX to Unity 3D).
- Successfully integrated CI/CD to the process to ensure developers, testers, and managers are able test each code improvement in the process.
- Successfully outsourced QA process to third party service providers.
- Managed data collection software change to BigQuery.
- Facilitated outreach initiative and developed communications with Apple, Google, and Microsoft which resulted in an invitation to Apple London.
06/2019 – 12/2020
Head of Product / Product Owner at Surfshark Ltd., The Baltic States, Europe
- Owned the process of developing DNS clients based on DNS over HTTPS, DNS over TLS, and DNS Crypt from zero to marketplace.
- Developed marketing and product development teams, strategies, and technical procedures.
- Worked closely with cross-functional teams throughout application development and product marketing project lifecycles.
- Owned the process of VPN streaming infrastructure for unlocking streaming (HaProxy, Sni Proxy, Residential proxy).
- Improved process of VPN capacity and load balancing.
- Performed market and technical research on VPN features to ensure developed product was created to current industry standards.
- Lead resolution and mitigation of technical issues involving IKEv2 DNS bug, Smart DNS for TV’s, etc.
- Developed analytical KPI’s to assist in decision making processes regarding product features, marketing decisions, and project milestones.
- Lead global analytics testing efforts consisting of A/B testing with a focus on Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
- Successfully launched Trust DNS application to Android Google Play and Apple App Store shortly before the product was featured by TechRadar – https://www.techradar.com/reviews/surfshark-trust-dns-app.
06/2015 – 06/2019
Product & Marketing Director at Planner 5D Ltd., The Baltic States, Europe
- Solely responsible for management of Product Development and Marketing strategies throughout project lifecycle.
- Managed design, development, marketing strategy, and release of Planner 5D mobile and desktop application product, which was published to Google, Microsoft, and Apple application stores.
- Developed team of application engineers, developers, marketing managers, publishers, affiliate marketers, and vendor teams to ensure global awareness to the product.
- Adjusted product technical specifications from cross-platform to native technologies (SceneKit, Libgdx, DirectX, WebGL).
- Strategically shifted initial application user base from one single country to a global user base.
- Launched Windows Universal Application which grew from 0 to 1M+ downloads and was featured by Microsoft Windows app store.
- Led Planner 5D PR initiatives included in Forbes, Washington Post, Digital Trends and many others.
- Introduced a B2B solution to the market with successful clients such as Benson for Beds, Woods Furniture.
01/2014 – 06/2015
Marketing Director at StartupHighway, The Baltic States, Europe
- Developed marketing strategies to engage IT Startup agencies in joining the program.
- Organized daily marketing activities including advertising and events.
- Consulted with a multitude of startup companies to screen for potential investments.
- Expanded client portfolios by developing B2B launch and product marketing strategies.
01/2006 – 06/2019
Project Manager and co-founder at UAB JOGA Projektai, The Baltic States, Europe
- Gathered technical and functional requirements from clients for website branding and marketing strategies.
- Managed website development through use of WordPress for startups, consulting businesses, and political campaigns.
- Worked closely with website developers, website designers, copywriters, and company stakeholders to ensure requirements are met and UAT was satisfactory.
- Responsible for development of project milestones and maintaining detailed documentation throughout project lifecycles.
ISM University Management and Economics, Vilnius, Lithuania
Bachelor Diploma of Business Administration and Analytics